Nakhiti "Thistle" Sati
“Dressed in the shabby clothing of a weatherworn traveller, one would never guess the skinny figure beneath all that grime was nothing short of an eladrin princess. Closer examination, however, reveals close-fitting clothing, scintillant blue eyes beneath sheltering goggles and a short crop of snow-white hair crowning her pate. Her sturdy leather armor, ragged gray cloak and assortment of weapons – a drab gray kukri and an exquisitely crafted hand crossbow – continue to suggest more the ruffian and less the royalty.”
Female Eladrin ?
Weight: 143 lbs
Raised as an elven waif by Cutter, an itinerant bounty hunter, the disguised eladrin girl named “Thistle” only came to fully understand her heritage very recently – the last surviving heir of the destroyed Nakhiti Regency. When her mentor was killed by the foul magic of Tepemkau, Thistle was forced to adopt his identity and continue his bounty hunting career to keep her cover in tact. The secret revealed, Thistle has made a pact with the fey entity Obad-Hai, the Green Man, in exchange for arcane power, in an effort to reestablish her claim as a Regent of Imald.
Spending the majority of her life masquerading as another gender and race entirely has profoundly affected Sati’s personality, even continuing to maintain her faux-elven brogue. She’s an exceptionally skilled liar and reader-of-people and cultivates a laundry list of phobias, peccadilloes and fears from her days as a fugitive – dogs, sex, undressing and alcohol. As she comes to terms with her eventual destiny, Sati’s attempting to embrace both her eladrin and her feminine sides more and more.
While crossing the Ocean of Blood, in search of the Standard of Eternal Battle, Thistle was run down and devoured by packs of ravenous gnolls. Years later, one rainy night in 341 F.I., a naked Thistle arrived on Althoren Zencaré’s doorstep, her mind blank and her soul resurrected by the power of Palune.
+4 rod of the seelie court (Implement)
+2 shadow warlock armor (Leather)
+2 cloak of translocation (Neck Slot)
Ring of Sworn Brotherhood (Ring 1)
Runner’s Cream (Wondrous)
1 Eyesting (Poison)
Eternal Chalk (Wondrous)
Achievements Unlocked (9):
- Blind Man’s Bluff: Best description of a Bluff check.
- Don’t Go Chasing Waterfalls: Pass through the waterfall at the center of the Floating Shrines.
- Thar She Blows: Throw a harpoon at a whale.
- Highroller: Raise the stakes in King’s Council higher than anyone else.
- Photographic Memory: Recall the name of an obscure character, location or object from ten sessions ago without prompting.
- Diplomatic Immunity: Best description of a Diplomacy check.
- Wake the Dragon: Loose Shokedo into the encounter.
- Faerie Garden: Stand the faerie ring.
- Breaking and Entering: Enter the garrison aboard The Unseen Hand.
- Amateur Hour (2): Use a skill check untrained.