Lord Vaca L'oy Dakursa
“This shifter’s motley appearance – a contradiction of Hromite armor and elven arms – is further complicated by his bearlike physique, shaggy fur and his gleaming golden shield, in truth a radiant dragon’s scale. He wears a flowing red cape, a tattered standard with a savage skull imprinted across it, that snaps dramatically behind him. His brown eyes, meanwhile, eye your supper greedily.”
Male Shifter Fighter 27 / Moonstalker / Adamantine Soldier
Race: Shifter (Longtooth)
Weight: 170 lbs
Eyes: Dark Brown
Vaca L’oy Dakursa is a child of three worlds. While raised by the L’oys, his adopted human parents, Vaca has close ties to both the Silverback Coven, where his mentor Drek ruled for many years, and The Haggard Host, the mercenary army under whose banner he marched for much of his adult life. Vaca has recently taken over leadership of the former, his hated rival Vix slain and thrown from Challenge Rock, leaving a tassel of orphans for the longtooth shifter to corral.
Protective, cautious and hesitant to leap into any fracas without first weighing all their options, Vaca’s a career soldier who understand and appreciates the value of life and the cost of death. He also keenly understand the value of a good meal, possessing a ravenous appetite, particularly for seafood. He’s lately taken an interest in the care and cultivation of alcohol as well, not to mention that of orphans.
Following The Nameless War, Vaca L’oy Dakursa stuck with the Haggard Host and Queen Mexa, helping to rebuild the Arkhosia that became swallowed in True Arkhosian fervor. After many months of this, however, he became disenfranchised with war and retired to Belltower, to plan his nuptials. On Zahal 15, 341 F.I., Vaca wed Culas, Hero of House Amethyst at Challenge Rock, shortly before Calexzar the Vitriolic destroyed the place.
+4 Dragonshield of Radiance (Artifact)
+4 battlecrazed longsword (Weapon)
+4 fire resistance scale armor (Armor)
+3 cloak of the walking wounded (Neck Slot)
Acrobat Boots (Feet)
Ring of Sworn Brotherhood (Ring 1)
Bag of Holding
Bridle of Conjuration
1 Elven War Paint (Alchemical Item)
Current XP: 550,000 XP
Achievements Unlocked (19):
- Donkey Kong: Climb into a mine cart.
- Warcraft (2): Best new at-the-table craft.
- Medic! (2): Heal an ally during combat.
- Escargot: Smash Shellsmasher’s shell.
- Class Clown: Throw a potion.
- Gatecrasher: Bust through the arcane lock by non-magical means
- Ritualist: Cast a ritual.
- Gone with the Wind (4): Spend your Second Wind.
- Polyglot (2): Use real world language in conversation.
- Samson: Bring down a column atop Aboleth of the Three Eyes.
- Happy Birthday: Celebrate a birthday.
- Balancing Act: Balance on a spoke at Palune’s core.
- Have Mercy: Heal an enemy.
- Good Cop, Bad Cop: Use both Diplomacy and Intimidate against Ûbolya.
- Amateur Hour: Use an untrained skill.
- Friends Like These: Be targeted by an ally’s attack power.